Quality is the most important part of our business. Our pieces are made using the highest quality materials that will make your bikini last for all the summers to come. No one wants a swimsuit that only lasts one wear (nor does the environment!).
ECO-FRIENDLY FASHION ONLY
We very much believe that investing in key pieces is the best way to be sustainable whilst shopping. All of our packaging, from our bags to stickers are recyclable and all swimsuits are made with regenerated nylon. Rest-assured, we will only ever use sustainable fabrics for our swimwear so you know that when you are in the ocean wearing Bikini Bible you are not contributing to ocean plastic.
All of our packaging is eco-friendly, heres how:
• Our mailer bags are made from starch and are
• Our stickers are printed using soy-ink and printed on recycled paper.
• Our tissue paper is FSC certified, acid-free and printed with soy ink.
• Our hang tags are plastic free and printed on recycled cardboard.
• Our book boxes are made from recycled cardboard and printed with eco-friendly inks.
• Our drawstring bags are made with a cotton/linen blend and are reusable.
OUR SUPPLY CHAIN
We work with a female-owned, family-run manufacturer based in Bali. We chose this manufacturer because of our shared vision of sustainability and ethical fashion.
What is ECONYL®?
ECONYL® collects nylon waste from landfills and oceans and turns it back into usable fabrics. The performance is the same as brand new man-made nylon and can be recycled and remoulded infinite times. By repurposing this nylon waste, it eliminates the process of creating new plastic materials that inevitably, may end up in our oceans.
ECONYL® is also Oeko-tex certified meaning there are no hazardous chemicals used when dyeing the fabrics.
Per tonne, ECONYL® saves:
• 7 barrels of crude oil
• 5.7 tonnes of CO2 equivalent emissions